I did my best researching the closest fall farm for us to visit while in Madison. The general consensus was Schuster's in Deerfield, which was only 15 min. away. It was a beautiful day, which means it was packed! The farm field FULL of cars made us think twice, but everything was nice and spread out that it didn't seem too busy at all. The kids had a great time! We took Hwy 14 home from Madison, through Black Earth, Spring Green, Richland Center, Viroqua, etc. and happened to pass 2 very large pumpkin patch/ fun farm places near Spring Green, Peck's I think it was. So that's something to consider for next fall.
I think their favorite part was the gem mining.
Em chose the llama, of course.
Some of the pigs had names like Kevin Bacon, Kermit the Hog & Miss Piggy, Lady HogHog, Lindsay LoHam, etc. It was pretty funny.
"Wait...there is a steering wheel up there, I should be driving."
"No, really. I want to drive."
"Let.... me..... drive!"
"There...was that so hard?" Haha....
could have been a cute picture of the 3 of them :)
No comments:
Post a Comment