Friday, October 12, 2012

fire station

 We went to the annual Goodview fire station open house last night.  Fun time like usual, but a bit chilly.  You can always tell the coldness by a toddlers hands!



 Luke loves these kind of things.  He immediately asked the EMT in the ambulance... "What is all this stuff?"  He was in there for quite a while :)
 Logan trying to keep warm!


 Coming down from the smoke house and going to call 911.  I guess someone really answered.  I asked Luke what they said and he said they asked for his address but he hung up on them.  I guess we should get practicing our address with him.





 Logan loved Sparky, loved him.  He gave 5's and even went in for a hug.



 "Logan, do you want to ride the fire truck?"  "Noooo."   "No" and "mine" are commonly used words in his vocab these days.
 Ready for a firetruck ride!  Luke's on the other side.




No comments: