Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Luke and his cold
Poor Luke has been fighting a cold for almost a week now! I think it was last Thursday he started coughing.
He had a miserable Monday and was running a fever in the 101s, but it went down on it's own.
He's been watching alot of Dora, Diego, and Max & Ruby. And of course, Toy Story and Monster House. And I make sure he has his thermos at all times with ice water or apple juice. He doesn't have much of an appetite though. I made baked ziti last night, one of his favorites, and he didn't eat much.
Tuesday he was still coughing alot, but....
I did get lots of smiles out of him! He seemed to be feeling better later in the day, he was asking to call lots of people so he dialed up Uncle Nathan and Papa to chat.
And after a quiet night with not too many coughs, he wakes up coughing again today! Bummer. But no fever, so that's at least hopeful. We'll see what the rest of the day brings. It's raining and extremely gloomy out, so a good day to be in. We had a painter scheduled to come today to paint the upstairs stairway where I can't reach, but he cancelled because he's sick too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment