Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Kids Coulee

Yesterday we met Katie and the girls at Kids Coulee in Lacrosse to play for a bit. After, the kids and I went to Once Upon a Child and a few furniture places looking at beds, found nothing, and stopped at Company Kids outlet on the way home. I thought I found a cute set of full size race car sheets that would coordinate well, but it was only a fitted. And they didn't have a full flat or pillow cases. Obviously not going to work! There isn't much for furniture places down here but Ashley, and we found one there I think we'll be happy with http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/Showroom/Showroom.aspx?PageId=Showroom&CategoryID=17&ItemNo=B373-58P&SetDomTab=1&SeriesNo=B373&CollectionId=&style=&PageNumber=1&IsClicked=1&CatPageNumber=3
We weren't initially in the market for bunk beds, but after seeing how tiny little twin beds are, and looking into the future when Luke will be 6ft tall before we know it, this makes sense. An extra bed for Emily to use when we have company is a bonus too! Don't think she isn't jealous that Luke is possibly having bunk beds in his room :)













The girls doing an ice skating show...









No comments: