Luke and I had a super funny conversation last night. He just loves going to ECFE and is bummed that he can't go today as well. I asked him if he had fun at ECFE and if he likes it, etc... He says "Yeah! The pretty girl with the coconuts!" Of course, I raised an eyebrow at that! I asked "Who?" and named off the teachers names, Bridget, Colleen, etc. and he kept saying no. Then I said "Charlotte?" He said no. Then I mentioned another little 4 year olds name ...."Kathleen?" "Yeah!" he says with a big smile. Now that I think about it, she was wearing a cute green skirt and a shirt that possibly had coconuts and pineapples on it. I'll have to ask her Mom next week. If not, Luke has some explaining to do!
Friday, September 11, 2009
coconuts
Luke and I had a super funny conversation last night. He just loves going to ECFE and is bummed that he can't go today as well. I asked him if he had fun at ECFE and if he likes it, etc... He says "Yeah! The pretty girl with the coconuts!" Of course, I raised an eyebrow at that! I asked "Who?" and named off the teachers names, Bridget, Colleen, etc. and he kept saying no. Then I said "Charlotte?" He said no. Then I mentioned another little 4 year olds name ...."Kathleen?" "Yeah!" he says with a big smile. Now that I think about it, she was wearing a cute green skirt and a shirt that possibly had coconuts and pineapples on it. I'll have to ask her Mom next week. If not, Luke has some explaining to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment