Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bye Bye Baby Blue!



Just a few pictures of the start of my painting last week, the fresh coat of ceiling paint. We decided to not go with the bunk bed from Ashley, and instead bought this one with the matching 4 drawer chest, nightstand and toy chest from HOM http://www.homfurniture.com/Online/Home/Store/Product_685493 They were having a Labor Day sale and I scratched a 30% off! We opted to not get the under bed storage drawers though. This one will age with Luke better and I like how there isn't a ladder in front to have to shimmy around to change bedding. I asked a kid who was trying out the bottom bunk of a set at HOM if he thought bunk beds were cool, and he said "Yeah!" He was 12. So hopefully we'll get lots of use out of this one. We can have it delivered whenever we're ready, so once the painting is done and new carpet is in, we'll call! Pretty exciting. I think Luke will do pretty good in his big boy bed.

No comments: