Monday, June 24, 2013

Devils Lake State Park

The next morning we went to Devils Lake State Park.  There was a kids program at the Nature Center about toads and frogs, so we explored the Nature Center and stayed for that.  Then we headed down to the beach for a few hours... the lake is beautiful!  I can see why it's Wisconsin's most visited state park.  It would have been fun to get out on the trails more, but the beach was first priority before we needed to get to the train station.  The park is close enough to visit while at the Dells, so I'm sure we'll be back someday!















Those mystery boxes... you can never trust them!













 Working hard filling his tadpole pond.  Although I don't think he ever caught any, we didn't think to bring a net!



 There were some people next to us that brought so many toys, they were irresistible to Logan.  Luckily, they  were very nice said he could help himself to whatever.  He did.


Can't wait to visit again!

No comments: