Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tuesday pictures

Just a few pictures from the MAMM Kid's Tuesday yesterday. Emily was so happy to be back doing all their fun crafts....Wikki Stix, flower necklaces, tamborines!




Then we all met Genelle and Madison over at the Rollingstone City Park. After, the kids and I went to Rochester Fruit to get some stuff for camping, Emily had gymnastics and Luke and I went to Walmart to get the rest of the stuff for camping. We're supposed to go tonight after baseball. I guess there's bad weather in Trempealeau now, but it's supposed to get better this evening, although still a 50/50 chance of rain tonight. We'll play it by ear this evening, worst case scenerio, we have to leave in the morning and stay for just 1 night. Emily is scared of it storming while we're there. She gets that from me. I just have 3 things I really want to do while there and if we accomplish those, I'll be a happy camper. Literally.



No comments: