Wednesday, March 27, 2013
good finds
Emily and I (and sometimes Logan) sometimes head to the Salvation Army during the week, when Luke is at karate. I really should take pictures after every time we go since we always manage to find a little something great. This week we got a few VHS tapes (like usual.. the Barney one already made it to the living room) and a couple like new card games. I've been dying to get an original UNO game with the old graphics, none of junk they use now. I also finally found a Scrabble game with wood tiles, and this one looks like it has an extra set of tiles from a newer game too. And at .50 each for games and puzzles, it's a steal. Someday I want to do this project... maybe I can even find the darker colored tiles for Robison. We'll leave out the year date though, haha. Emily found a pair of Aeropostale jeans for $3 and I found a Nike dri-fit athletic shirt for Luke for a $1.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment