We finally went to our first Goodview Days parade! I guess I never really think of going when it comes time for Goodview Days, but this year the WinFins were invited to walk with the WinHawks high school and the Wizards swim teams. Em was walking on the opposite side of us so we couldn't see her very well! She had fun passing out freezies to kids though. Luke was impressed with the candy:kid ratio. Much better than the Winona parade this summer. I think we'll go again!
Waiting for the flag guy....
Beep, beep!
First taste of tootsie roll! I was asking him what was in his mouth .... :)
Lots of freezies too!
Luke says "Hey, the Kwik Trip cow....maybe Daddy is on there!" Haha, I think Daddy would have given us a heads up if he was in the parade. Funny how they think.
Logan dancing to the marching band. I need to get a video of him dancing sometime. It consists of a little bootie shake and he moves his fingers. That's it. And it's adorable.
Em joined us for the end of the parade!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment