Since Em and Luke are gone for the week, Logan is helping out with the garden. I'm starting to rip out what isn't growing anymore. And weeds. Our beans are finally making a turn for the better but I'm confused about how big the carrots should be right now. Because they are tiny still. He comes out from behind the tomato plants with this....at least he picked a red one! We thought we would dig up some potatoes for the first time. Naturally, Logan's first instinct was to try and throw them out to the dog. Only a couple suffered some light teeth marks :) We sauteed up some potatoes and onions for supper!
Anyone know why this would be happening on 1 specific plant?
I was about to pull out the squash and cucumber vines the other day, but found 2 nice cucumbers when I was lifting around. I guess we'll wait a little bit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment