Thursday, July 5, 2012

Saber the Scarecrow

 I took the girls out early this morning a little bit to work with the llamas.  Too hot to work very long though!  Llamas aren't known for their love of heat.  As part of the llama show at the fair, Emily has to dress up with her llama in a "coordinating" type costume.  So, Deeda is making her old Dorothy costume from 2 Halloween's ago into short sleeves (surprisingly, it still fits everywhere else!) and she's squeezing into her size 2 ruby slippers one last time.  And even better, she made Saber a scarecrow costume.  It is amazing!  I told her the "idea" of what I was thinking (green shirt/burlap neck/black hat) and she came up with this,  even without Saber's actual measurements.  I don't know what I'd do without Deeda!


Allie and Em tying up the boys to get misted down...




1 week 'til fair time!

No comments: