Monday, June 18, 2012
fireworks
Stella and I watched the fireworks from our house last night! Usually you need to at least walk over to the park to see them a little bit, they must have shot them a bit higher this year. Today we started one of those busy weeks I talked about before. It's busiest for Emily, she's go, go, go all week. Park & Rec camp all day until 4pm, swim practice right after until 5 pm all week except Friday (Luke also has P&R camp all week, but only for a couple hours and t-ball tonight at 5!) and as soon as Luke is done with t-ball, she needs to head over to gymnastics until 8pm! Repeat this on Wednesday, except for no t-ball. And Thursday is Family Night at the Farm, love that event. And she has her first summer swim meet in Arcadia Saturday. The boys and I need to be there at 7:30am. On a Saturday.... in the summer..... I told her she'll be busy sun up to sun down this week and she said "I'm fine with that." We'll see if she feels that way come Wednesday! She'll need a vacation from her summer vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment