Whew! Steamboat Days is done and gone. I do love that it is so early in the summer so we can get it over with quickly. Can't deny the kiddos some cheesy Steamboat Days carnival fun. And some people watching. I took the kids Friday and they got wristbands for rides. Luke was pretty conservative this year when it came to the rides. He even played it safe and sat on the bench of the carousal. Maybe next year he'll be more adventurous. But, they loved the bumper cars. They went again and again (and again...). Emily was tall enough this year to be the driver! Pony rides were also new this year for them. Cannonball Smith (the guy that shoots himself out of the cannon), whom Luke adores, was not there this year! Instead it was some "circus" (and I say that loosely) act/motorcycles in a ball combo. I won't get those 40 minutes of my life back. At least the kids found parts of it amusing and entertaining. Logan was pretty content people watching and eating mini donuts for supper. Until next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
+.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment