Emily had a fun spring break too! She went to a birthday party of an old Central friend and got to see some girls she used to go to school with. Her main request was to visit the Humane Society, so we did that yesterday. In the morning I had went to La Crosse and stopped at Sam's Club to get some bleach and hand sanitizer for them. It's always fun to show up with donations and since we didn't do it at Christmas, we were due. She got her fill of kitty love! Dave took her to the theater to see The Lorax too. I'm not an animated movie fan, so I'm glad both the kids got to go and I didn't have to! On Wednesday I brought her over to work with her llama. Between now and county fair time in July, I'll bring her over every few weeks to work with him. She really enjoys it and Lorraine says she's a natural! Of course I brought the camera, but after taking a few pictures and wanting to go back and look at them, I see...No CF Card. Maybe next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
is that normal to love cats that much? Emily,please stop,you will give me nightmares...she sure loves her animals guess who?
Oh Susie...we didn't bring any home! That is good, right? :)
Post a Comment