Friday, March 16, 2012

Finally 5?!

 I think now that Luke has had his official birthday with a Hotwheels cake, he now truly believes he is 5!  Deeda, Uncle Mark and the girls came down last Friday to have one more celebration.
 We are darn lucky to have college professor Uncle Mark around to help the kids with math.  I know I won't be much help....I barely passed out of Geometry in high school!  He also showed Emily some planets in the sky as they were leaving that night and she's been on the look out for them ever since.

 My sister in law Josey made this incredible 5 cake for Luke.  Many many thanks to her, it was the best!  Now that she's made a 5 cake for both Em and Luke for their golden birthdays, I expect I'll be putting in a request for a 3 for Logan :)





 Is she cute or what?  I got lots of baby snuggle time in.






 Logan the cake monster....


Luke was so darn excited to get his birthday present from Deeda, a remote control helicopter.  He screamed so loud.  Unfortunately the picture turned out extremely overexposed, but I tried to tweak it as best I could to show his delight.  He was so happy.  Thanks for coming down guys!

No comments: