
I've been terrible about taking pictures of our Stella girl lately! So here's a few. A couple weeks ago, she got a big beauty treatment. We took her in for a bath, cut, brush, etc. She looks so pretty. What a good girl she's becoming! Well, except for lifting the garbage can lid with her nose and the occasional digging. Even that has subsided. Some. I can't remember the last time she's had an accident and we can even leave her be home alone out of her kennel. Although, I'm thinking that is when she's perfecting her lid opening skills. She still takes some time to get used to people she doesn't know well. She'll groan and bark at you until she figures out she likes you. She has figured out who the regulars are that walk by and seems to enjoy them, especially if they have a dog to play with. She's even enjoyed a few "vacations" at Companion (our vet who now kennels). They seem to really like her there and she loves running with the other dogs. The Princess even has her pictures up on their bulletin board.


No comments:
Post a Comment