Monday, June 23, 2008

Steamboat Days 2008

This week was Winona's city festival, Steamboat Days. It started on Friday with a kiddie parade, Bob the Beachcombers at the bandshell, and some bounce house stuff at Lake Park....but no pictures :( I had dropped Em off at camp at the lake intending to take Luke back home for an hour before the parade started, but people were piling in so fast I was afraid I'd lose my parking spot, so we just stayed since I had the essentials, minus the camera. Oh well, they still had fun. Probably more fun since I wasn't chasing them taking their pictures!

Saturday night...ready to head to the carnival!


Her first 'official' ride. Every year, well...since she's been 2 I guess, we always say "Oh, next year she'll enjoy the rides" and it seems it never happens, until this year!




Watching Emmy on the honey bear ride. We took Luke on the carousel but he insisted that he didn't like it.

No comments: