Friday, June 27, 2008

An evening at the beach...





I took the kids to the beach the other night. We were on the way to the Y for open swim but it was so muggy out, the lake sounded better! I didn't get too many good pics though since I didn't bring the better camera and Luke is on a "looking at the camera" strike. He went in about waist deep (which surprised me!) and fell over. I thought he was going to be upset, but he really liked the water! Emily was a little fish going out to her shoulders. She claims she can float with that vest on, so I believed her! She asked me if there were any fish in the lake (sounding concerned) and I said maybe some little ones, but they would be in the deep part where we don't swim. She says "Yeah, maybe the alligators will eat them anyways." That's right everybody. Fear not the alligators, but be very wary of the little fish!

No comments: