Saturday, April 6, 2013

coughs and snots



Logan has had a cough and runny nose for a couple days now, but otherwise in good spirits!  No fevers so far.  Maybe just the weather change?  Emily went to a birthday party today in La Crosse at the roller rink.  Her first time there.  She had fun and came back in one piece.  I admit, I was a nervous wreck having her that far with people I don't know very well, but the birthday girl is a good friend from school, so...    House is still for sale.  We're having a second open house tomorrow, have a showing in the books for Tuesday night and getting rental certification next week also.  Maybe some slumlord will buy the place.  I'm hoping the rental certification will boost the interest.  Even if we sold our house at this moment, there isn't anything out there we love. Sue took us out this week browsing and the only nice one had an offer put in that same day we saw it and the other 2, eh.... nothing special.  We've had our eye on this blue house for several months now and we just went through it again.  Third time seeing it and we're realizing it's too much work for the money and just not very nice.  So, it feels like it's back to square one since that kind of felt like our "back up" house.  I hope this happens soon, having a house for sale is stressful, especially when you have 3 young kids, a dog, a muddy yard and a husband with a crazy work/sleep schedule.  I've been nothing but a crabby bitch these past 3 weeks.

No comments: