Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas Eve

 We were home for the holidays this year.  Too bad since it was such nice weather for traveling!  Dave had Christmas Eve off, but alas, had to make a run Christmas Day.  And I'm sure he wouldn't have wanted to miss out on Santa Claus!  Deeda came down and spent the 2 days with us too.  The kids got some cookie decorating in...

(We said farewell to Candycorn on Tuesday, he sure was a cute little guy to have around.  I doubt he's as spoiled at school as he was here!  Although, I do not miss the wood shavings all over everything.)
helped make a few great dinners....

did some peeking....

Opened some great gifts from Deeda... (thanks Deeda!)





and some from Grandpa Ron all the way from Arkansas.  Well, Amazon, but you know what I mean :)  They loved their gifts!  Thank you Arkansas Robisons!  (and Grandpa Ron should know that Luke LOUDLY proclaimed that "Grandpa Ron gives the best presents!"  )  That kid.



Deeda got Logan is own name stool.  Now all the kids have one.  These things are the best!



Logan getting accustomed to Rody the horse...


Unfortunately, we lost a little bit of innocence this Christmas ;)  I was giving Logan a bath a few days after and Emily says to me, "I don't think I believe in Santa anymore."  I asked why.  She says...."Because all the CD's that are on my new Ipod are stacked by the computer."  Oops.  She took it well, but I could tell there was a little bit of disappointment.  Like we told her though, "Stop believin'....Quit receivin'!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the stool logan got