
We made a trip over to Arcadia yesterday to look at furniture at Ashley. We are in desperate need of a new couch! Or sectional preferably. We should have remembered from the
last time we looked there, their furniture is junk. Lots of nice dining/kitchen/bedroom sets, but their living room selection leaves much to be desired. So, we may be off to HOM furniture in Rochester after Em gets done swimming today. I didn't even realize there was a HOM nearby, I assumed Slumberland or Ashley were the choices for us folks down here in SE MN. But, it wasn't too much of a wasted trip....Santa was there! Free photos printed on site too. Santa was trying to talk Emily into wanted some sort of electronic device, maybe an Ipod? Luke said he wanted Hotwheels things. Logan just wanted Santa's mouth. Dave is buying me a card reader finally, so maybe I'll be able to get pictures up from the past 3 months and use my nicer camera?
No comments:
Post a Comment