Monday, August 22, 2011

baseball and back to school


2011 Summer Park & Rec baseball picture. In the past few years, we've always been gone the 2nd week of baseball when pictures are taken...not this year! Baseball is done, as are most of the kids summer activities. One more week of gymnastics, a week or 2 break (can't remember!) and then it'll start back up when school starts. Got a Y swim team brochure, thinking of signing Emily up. They have a stroke clinic for a month, starting in September and then regular practices start in October. The clinic and practices are M/W/F from 2:45-3:15 only. If she could ride the Y bus after school, hang out in the Youth Center for a half hour, practice and then I pick her up.....would be awesome. I'll have to check that out. If not, I need to drag the boys in and out when school's out, dropping Em off at the Y, and picking her up. Almost all winter :/ School supplies have been bought! Backpack that I got last year filled. Here's to a great 2nd grade!



No comments: