Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Salvation Army finds...

I found some awesome things at the SA yesterday. I dropped a bag of stuff off also :) I got this solid, hardwood end table ($5.50). We're getting the back porch cleaned out, so this will be a good addition as a table to have between the rocking chairs or a little table 1 of the kids can kneel by and color or whatever.

Logan's loot! Remember when I said I'd have to keep a look out for farm bibs on clearance for next years country western themed ECFE fundraiser? Look no further for Logan's! Like new (probably worn/washed once) Fleet Farm brand bibs, size 4, but run small and Deeda could probably hem them up to a size 2T....$2, a like new Carters brand super soft snowman sleeper...$1, and a Twins Nike tee.....$.50. A small stain under the Nike symbol, but looks like a dab of Dawn will take care of it.

Girly stuff.... A like new Limited Too brand hoodie w/ peace signs...$3. And by the looks of Em's chalk drawings on the sidewalk, Peace & Love are popular :), a GAP tank...$1, and a brand new w/ tags pink John Deere hoodie....$1 (!!!) Now granted, it's a size 5/6, so too small for Emily, but maybe I'll give it to someone. Really, I just couldn't leave it there for that price :)

Big boys..... Old Navy hoodie...$3, like new Cabelas Jansport hoodie....$3 (I'm just a sucker for orange) and like new JC Penney's brand pj's....$1. All for $21 total.

Whew. Now I got my Salvation Army fix for a while.

1 comment: