Sunday, December 19, 2010

Week 2

Logan was 2 weeks on Friday! He's spending more time awake during the day. Or wait, at night too :/ Hopefully he'll be like Emily and Luke and fall into a nice routine around 6-8 weeks. Only another month to find out! He does not really enjoy the hours between 10pm and around 1-2am, but we deal with it. Once he does settle, he'll sleep for 6 hours. He's definitely making me appreciate The Nanny. It's pretty much all that's on during that time. His cord stump fell off at 10 days old, so we've done our first official bath too!



My newest view.....Logan sure loves the Mei Tai carrier. Pretty sure he'd sleep in it all day if I'd let him. Hard to do dishes that way!







I know it's early, but I swear he smiles on purpose sometimes :)




Learning to love the Nuk.
Tummy time with Sis!









No comments: