We had a little family celebration last night! Emily requested her usual birthday spaghetti and opened up 7 little presents from Mom and Dad. And no, next year she shouldn't expect 8, it just happened to work out that way ;) Her favorites being some new high heels and a Taylor Swift doll that sings "You Belong with Me." Friday, November 5, 2010
Happy Birthday Emily!
Emily turned 7 today! I remember her birth story like it was just yesterday. Dave and I were working at Napa and it was closing time, 7 pm. He was out front selling a fuel pump to a guy and I had went to the bathroom. Got done and up and whooosh, it was like I had peed all over again, but alot! Couldn't be?! My water broke and my jeans were soaked. We had left Napa and went home for an hour or so. I went in and they apparantly had tested the fluid and claimed it wasn't my waters. Hmmm. Skeptical I was. They sent me home and we went from there! Pretty mild contractions started around 10-11pm and continued all night, getting stronger by around 5am. We went back in and I was admitted. After about 30 minutes of pushing at 9am, Emily Margaret was born at 9:26am! Tonight we're going to Lacrosse to celebrate with Katie and the girls at Chuckie Cheese! More on birthday stuff later.
We had a little family celebration last night! Emily requested her usual birthday spaghetti and opened up 7 little presents from Mom and Dad. And no, next year she shouldn't expect 8, it just happened to work out that way ;) Her favorites being some new high heels and a Taylor Swift doll that sings "You Belong with Me."
We had a little family celebration last night! Emily requested her usual birthday spaghetti and opened up 7 little presents from Mom and Dad. And no, next year she shouldn't expect 8, it just happened to work out that way ;) Her favorites being some new high heels and a Taylor Swift doll that sings "You Belong with Me."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
where is the cut out of Spencer???
Post a Comment