
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Cleaned and Carved
The kids cleaned out their pumpkins Sunday night, before the big windstorm hit. It was much cleaner to do it outside, that's for sure. Then we carved them Tuesday night. Emily wanted to carve hers, she did pretty good, with some 'clean up' help from me. I should of had her just draw a face on and carve that....next year! Luke and I had ECFE this morning and then we went to his Early Childhood screening, he passed with flying colors! Well, except the vision part. He seems to be like me and have trouble with the smallest lines in just one eye. He kept trying to cheat by looking above or below the glasses. We were thinking of getting Emily into the eye doctor anyways to see if her vision has anything to do with headaches. She gets a doozie of one a few times a month, although she claims to see well. I guess we'll find out!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment