Tuesday, August 10, 2010

evening at the pool....#1

The kids started evening lessons last night, after the pool closes, at the Winona aquatic center. They are M-Th this week and next, Fridays are set aside for make-ups if needed. I told the kids we'd go a few days each week early and swim first. We didn't get a pool pass this year, but I may change my mind for next summer. They really do enjoy it! I think this year is more fun since Emily can pretty much go and do whatever she wants and now that I realize Luke can wear a life jacket (I thought they had a rule where kids could not wear any floatation devices, but if it's 'certified', they can), we'll probably be pool bums next summer!




Emily and her group, they were way over on the other side of the pool. They have pretty large classes, but 3 instructors per, so it works out pretty well.

Luke and his group of 3-4 year olds, he's on the far left.


Today we're off to meet Katie and the girls for Toddler Tuesday at the MAMM and a park for a picnic, hopefully it won't be as hot as yesterday!? We're gearing up for a visit from Grandpa Ron this weekend! And when I say 'gearing up', I mean cleaning. I think we're going to take him to Lark Toys for some mini golfing, hopefully the weather will be nice to us.





No comments: