Then all hell broke loose...Emily: 4 shots including the flu
Luke: 3 shots including the flu, he was overdue for 6, but I wasn't even considering doing that to him, so we'll be back in a month to get the second dose of the flu shot and finish the rest. I request a lead test every year also since we live in an extremely old house with probably even older soil that they play in all summer, so it's pretty necessary for us. So that was an extra finger prick to seal the deal. For some reason, that was the worst for Emily, we were a few seconds away from calling a set of backup hands to hold her down. But, she did it and we're done!



1 comment:
This was so funny, I made my husband come look....at the sweet adorable kids at the doctor. And then the poor distraught kids post-shots. I could only laugh because I've been there with my kids! Poor things!
Post a Comment