It's been a week (plus a day!) now that Luke has quit nursing! So, we're done. 2 kids, 2 years each....I'm pretty proud of that accomplishment :) But, glad to be at this point for now. He still casually asks me at the normal times he would have nursed, but I distract him and he's ok with it.


He's become quite attached to his "jusic." Naptimes are so simple, he actually prefers to not even rock, he just hangs out in his crib with his pals, music, and a few books and is snoozing in no time. Where as before, you wouldn't dare put him in the crib without boo-boo and having to be pretty much asleep or at least extremely drowsy.

And these guys comfort him alot. Yes, 2 Ernies. "Big Ernie" and just "Ernie." He's more attached to "Ernie", maybe because he's his first one. He needs to hold and cuddle "Ernie" while we rock and he props "Big Ernie" on my shoulder at night. Funny kid. And I hear he's getting Oscar and Gover for his birthday, he'll be pretty happy!

Another night of Christmas Eve on Sesame Street!
No comments:
Post a Comment