Luke has become quite the chatterbox. Emily and I came up with a list of the words he says (it's kind of funny too because after he says something, she says "Did you write that down?!?")
Clear as a bell....
Mama, Dada, Papa, Nana, Baby, Boot, Bike, Ball, Moon, Bus, Fish, Mine!, Milk, Uh-Oh!, Backpack, Woof- Woof, Cheese, Up, Out, Dirt, Porch, Bye-Bye, Bubble, Sissy....
Words only a mother would know....
Melmo (Elmo), Popical (Popsicle), Boo-Boo (Boobie), Nack (snack), Taaa-eee! (Tanner, and mostly yelled if food is dropped), Pook (Spook, the cat), Mow Mow (Meow Meow, which is said like the beginning of Mouse, it means CAT to Luke), Pu-eee (Puppy), Teet (Treat, as in dog treat), Nigh-Nigh, guck (duck), Pooooo! (could be his own, the dogs, or the cats), wing (swing), pay (play), ba-ball (baseball), pu-ball (football), uke (Luke), Aaaappp! (apple), ba-ba (water bottle) dink (drink)...
And I'm sure there's ones I've forgot. It sure is fun having someone else to chat with!
No comments:
Post a Comment